A link to the download file as well as instructions about installing, setting up and using the database can be found on the Marked Birds Database page.
Users who are using a previous version can import their data into the new version.
One issue was fixed:
- When making minor changes to an observation and clicking Save, processes were run that were not required. This made the process of saving for birds with many observations unnecessarily long.
Two issues were fixed:
- After importing a CSV file, no option was available to remove the observations and import another file. This has been fixed by making the Remove all Observations button always visible.
- The ‘last observed date’ was not calculated correctly, resulting in negative values.
- MBDB-1260 BirdRing import: ‘last observed date’ not calculated correctly.
- MBDB-1261 BirdRing: unable to delete observations.
- MBDB-1262 Saving an observation takes too long when only minor changes are made.